Baylor University (贝勒大学)in Waco, central Texas. Founded in 1845, it is the oldest one in the state of Texas. Covering an area of 735 acres, it is a world-renowned private research university and the world’s largest Baptist University. The school is renowned for its high-quality teaching, affordable tuition and value. Baylor University has a first-rate learning environment, rich academic resources and a laboratory building with many cutting-edge technologies. Baylor University is proud to be a quality international school with students from 71 different countries. Baylor University graduates have achieved success in many different fields. Some of them have become famous actors and editors, some have become Olympic champions or professional athletes, and there are countless founders and outstanding lawyers etc.
Do international students require to have Health insurance?
International students on an F1 visa do not have any government related health insurance requirements to meet when studying in the USA. With this in mind, and because having adequate health insurance is so important, F1 visa holders and their dependents should follow the insurance guidelines set by their school.
Some institutions will require all their international students to buy school-sponsored insurance coverage (also known as 留学生保险) , while others will allow these students to purchase a plan of their own choosing. Regardless of the health insurance requirements that your school may have, be sure to remember that purchasing appropriate insurance is the only way to protect against unforeseen medical bills.
What kind of Material I need for H1b application?
- DS-160 Barcode Confirmation
- The letter of the appointment schedule
- Original H1B Visa approval notice (I-797 Form)
- The petition for nonimmigrant worker (I-129)
- H classification supplement to form I-129
- H-1B data collection and filing fee exemption supplement
- Labor condition application for H1B & H1B1 nonimmigrants
- H-1B Visa petition letter, which your employer provides for you
- Employment verification letter
- Pay stubs for at least last 3 months (if you were working on H1B)
- Monthly bank statements (last 3 months), Bank of America provides immigration letter