RV rentals are already a great way to travel, but what if you could add some spice to your camping and road tripping life? Gone are the days where camping meant scarcity. Nowadays, you can pack up your vehicle with some of the most incredible gear around.
As you consider places to go and check out RV rentals, you’ll want to also consider what to pack. From your personal items to food and drink, there is a lot that goes into a successful camping road trip. To ensure that you get the most out of your summertime fun, think about including the following camping gear:
- An inflatable inner tube-With summer around the corner, you may want to think about some ways to enjoy the water while on your trip. Bringing along an inflatable inner tube or floatie can be a great way to float down rivers or lakes near your camping site.
- Inflatable swimming pool-If you’re traveling with your family and kids in an RV rental, you definitely want to go prepared. While you may be “roughing it,” it doesn’t mean that your kids have to miss out on swimming pool fun. Bring along an inflatable pool for some refreshing fun while on your road trip.
- Folding camping chairs-You may have plenty of sitting room in your RV, but what about when the days are fresh outside? If you want to unwind and enjoy the sunset while staying near a lake or any campsite, make sure to bring folding camping chairs. They are easy to pack up yet comfortable enough to sit on for long periods.
- A double hammock-You probably have some gorgeous destinations in mind for your road trip. Hopefully, you’ll be spending some time relaxing while there. To truly make the most of a relaxing destination, think about investing in a double hammock. There will be plenty of room for you and your honey to cuddle up on one while you enjoy beautiful views.
- Rain boots and mosquito repellent-As much as one would hope that every day is sunshine and blue skies, some days will bring you rain while you’re traveling. To ensure that you stay comfortable and pain free, pack those rain boots and insect repellent. No one wants to suffer from too many mosquito bites.
- Picnic set-One of the reasons why you will want to travel during the spring or summer is to be able to enjoy the weather. You may have a great kitchen and dining set up in your motorhome, but what about enjoying some meals outside? Pack the perfect picnic set with blanket and basket included to ensure that you spend as much time as possible outside.
- A camping friendly coffee set-Whether you are traveling in your RV or camping outdoors, you want to make sure you have a coffee set (if you are a coffee drinker). You don’t want to go without, so find a set that allows you to brew over a portable stove or fire. Coffee lovers will never want to be without coffee, no matter where they may be.
- Sports gear-For travelers who are traveling with friends or family, you will want to make sure to bring some sports gear. Whether you are soccer aficionados, or you want to play some frisbee, make sure to bring the sports items that you love.
- Hiking backpack-If you’re visiting national parks or staying near mountains, you may have everything you need in your RV. But, what if you decide that you want to do some exploring? You’ll need to pack essentials in a bag to ensure that you stay safe and well fed. Why not bring a hiking backpack on your road trip to make sure that when you want to enjoy a trek, you can?
- Rain jacket-Bring along a rain jacket so that you can stay dry, no matter what, on your trip. From running into the grocery store to needing to change a tire while it’s pouring, a rain jacket can keep you healthy and happy in the long run.
- Solar charger-You want to stay connected, whether hiking or if you decide to camp in a tent. It’s safer this way and a smart decision to make. A solar charger is the ideal item to have for your charging needs. There is no need for electricity outlets, yet it still does a great job at bringing your dead battery back to life.
- LED flashlight-You never know when you may want it and not have it, so it’s better to just have it. A LED flashlight is ideal for your camping needs and is a must-have for any traveler.
Are you ready to enjoy your upcoming vacation? The above items are just a few things that could make a big difference in having a fun-filled camping trip. Whether you’re glamping, traveling in RV rentals, or staying in a tent, they can add to the experience.